Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gym Shorts & a SPEAR?!?!

Last Sunday (during church, but that's another topic all together) Phil Johnson tweeted:

John MacArthur is reminiscing about the time he found a guy in his office wearing gym shorts & wielding a spear. (10:03 AM Mar 29th)

Now, I don't know about you, but I found that very intriguing. So intriguing, in fact, that I sent Phil an e-mail, asking, since it was during the announcements and not during the sermon, if this was recorded, and, if so, could he post the recording at the Grace to You website.

We all know that Phil is a busy guy, and, truthfully, I never expected to hear anything back from him. I knew that this was pretty low on the priority scale. Imagine my joy when I received the following reply:

He made those comments during announcements. I don't think it was recorded. I'll blog the story one of these days soon.-- Phil Johnson

Well, there you have it, folks! This story is forthcoming, so keep checking the pages of Pyromaniacs!

post signature