Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Really Nice Sunday Afternoon

This past weekend was the first really nice weekend of the year, so Sunday afternoon I took a nice walk. I wanted to share some pictures with you.


This is the Clark Fork River, which runs north of our place. We aren't right by the river, there are train tracks between, but it isn't a far walk.

This bridge is about a mile from our house, and we cross it on the way to church. (Except when the weather is bad, then we take the interstate.)





See, there's still some snow in the high country.


Here is a longer shot of the bridge. That's an Osprey nest on top.



I just liked the play of the tree's shadow on the water. I probably stood here watching the river flow by for about 5 minutes.

I hope your day today is at least as nice as my Sunday afternoon was. God Bless!

post signature