Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Saturday Nut Special - 6/27/09

This Saturday Nut special is an update from the Nut Cache from Friday, 6/18/09, and is an update of this story. I intended to include it on Thursday, but I misplaced it, and forgot about it. Well, I just found it, so here you go, a Special!

Let's be honest. None of us believed her when she said that she fell asleep, and didn't really ask for those 56 stars tattooed on her face. Well, guess what? Golly gee-willikers, it seems that 18-year-old Kimberley Vlaeminck now admits that she made up the whole story because her father became angry after he saw all those star tattoos. I've got to say, that's really what I believed happened all along. As I said on Thursday, June 18th, " I believe him (Rouslan Toumaniantz, the tattoo artist) when he says that she was all happy about the tattooing until her dad saw it." You probably did, also.

Have a great weekend! Mrs. Squirrel and I are doing yard work today.

UPDATE: According to Ananova, "Kimberley only made her admission after being caught on a hidden camera by Belgium TV show De Jakhalzen saying the only thing she hadn't been sure of were the stars on her nose." That TV show just saved that tattoo artist a bunch of money, as well as the hassle of a lawsuit!

post signature