Monday, May 18, 2009

Abnormal Week Ahead

This is going to be a busy, and slightly disjointed, week. Mrs. Squirrel is taking two days of vacation, to turn the three-day weekend into a five-day-er, so that we can get some of the spring cleaning chores done about the place. We've had several trees blow down over the winter that need to be chainsawed up, and general policing about the place.

I tell you this to inform you that my blogging may be erratic this week. Be advised, internet is spotty and unpredictable out in the woods... Also, I've got about 6 or 7 half-done things to be finished up and posted, but nothing ready today... (I've got to get more organized about this, that's for sure)

I'm also up a creek with Friday's The Squirrel Can Cook segment, as this week's recipe was kind of a flop... I'll perfect it, though, but for now, I've no idea what we'll be cooking on Friday. (We'll cook something though.)

Keep checking back, though, as there's no telling what the week will bring. Just know that, whatever normal is around here, this week isn't.

post signature