Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Squirrel Still Needs Your Help!


I am so very grateful for the support I have received towards going to the Shepherds’ Conference in March of 2011! As of today, I have received donations totaling $608 towards my goal of $1000! Thank you so very much to all who have so generously contributed!

These donations are tax deductible donations to Superior Baptist Church's Pastor's Conference Fund, and there's still time to get yours in before 2010 ends.

If you would like to help, please send your check to:
Superior Baptist Church
Pastor’s Conference Fund
PO Box 850
Superior, MT 59872
Make sure that you write "Pastor's Conference Fund" in the memo line on the check, or you can click the PayPal link in the sidebar.

My Budget:
  • Conference – $300
  • Fuel down and back – $300
  • 5 nights hotel – $400
  • 9 days food ($20/day) –$180
  • Total est. cost = $1180.00
Thanks!

post signature