Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Chick-fil-A Count Controversy

A controversy has, unfortunatly, arisen in regards to how many times I have stopped at Chick-fil-A.

Monday evening, I was on my own for dinner, so I went to the Chick-fil-A nearest to my Shepherds' Conference host's home for dinner. After I had eaten my sandwich and waffle fries, as I walked back to my car, I decided that, since it would be several days until I could again enjoy a Chick-fil-A sandwich (and since I was still a little bit hungry...), I decided to pull through the drive through and get another sandwich for the road.

The controversy has arisen because I counted the Monday event as one time at Chick-fil-A, bringing the total count to 5. However, other unnamed persons (coughDavidCaldwellcough) have alledged that the Monday stop should be counted as two,  bringing the total Chick-fil-A stops so far this Shepherds' Conference to 6.

I stand by my count of 5, as I never actually left the Chick-fil-A primises.