Friday, September 4, 2009

My Other Religion...

video


Montana Grizzly Football begins Saturday! I've got season tickets! That's the good news. The bad news is that I work Saturdays :o(

Yes, the game will be on the radio in the taxi, you can bet on that!

I have worked it out so that I can go to homecoming in October, and the final home game in November. I've also got lots of friends vying for my seat for the other home games...

So, Go, Griz!

UPDATE
Final Score:
Montana Grizzlies: 38
Western State Mountaineers: 0

post signature

3 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

what is the "final home came in November?" :)

Isn't that the way it works out, you get tickets but no time. Otherwise you would have had time and no tickets!!

Great to see you posting again. Have missed you. But glad you are working!

Craig

The Squirrel said...

"final home game" - all fixied!

~Squirrel

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Miss your posts... you must be busy driving,

Julie